Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

Good art, terrible everything else

The art in this flash was good. It had good character animation and the sounds were synced well. But the story was terrible. Also poop and fart jokes are not funny. At least almost always they are not. Get better ideas before you make another one.

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Unbelievable

This was really good. The only problem is that after his eyes go evil red and he slices the ninja up it goes to the shot of his blood being all over the ground and then one of those illegal error boxes comes up and I have to end task the flash. So I cannot see the end of the movie. It always does it at that same exact spot.

a hat a hat

What was up with the subliminal messages?

Every time the scenes skip there some time fram writtin in the top corner, such as:

One Minute
Fourty-Five Seconds

What was the point in that?

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Very Original

I'm glad to see original ideas being submitted. You actually got a pretty good sound coming from those. Well done.

Immortal Warrior Immortal Warrior

Good movie

First of all the music was good, don't listen to those who say its not. It fits very well with the animation. I like it so much I'm going to find it and download it.

Secondly people need to realise that despite it not being "great" graphics, that it is a different kind of art form that is pretty original. I'd love to see you make another movie. Great job.