butterfly(piano) butterfly(piano)

Wonderful loop. I use it as my morning alarm now. Very peaceful to wake up to.

DJ-xTc if it's not too much trouble could you post the sheet music or plot it out on Synthesia or something similar? I like to play around on the keyboard sometimes and it would be so much fun to teach myself to play this!

Star Chaser Star Chaser

Dreamy but with an edge

Great song, good melody and instrument use. Only critique would be that at the heaviest parts it can sound slightly unclean, or muddled. It's barely noticeable and in fact may be in my head. In any case the song is excellent! Please make more!

deadlyfishes responds:

Hmm... If you could only see my process of recording this song. I've tested this the final mix of this song in a professional mixing studio, many high-end speakers and headphone monitors. It's probably in your head or the way your speakers are set up. Anyways, I'm glad you liked the music! Stay updated for more soon!

Press Pause Part 2 Press Pause Part 2

No way I'm pausing this :)

This was beautiful and very relaxing. The only critique I have would be that when that short vocal clip came in I was hoping there would be more to it, as vocals in an
ambient piece like this can be marvelous if done well.

Anyways great song, please don't stop making them!

Divergence Divergence

Good stuff

from about the 1:57 mark in your song I think you could make it a little glitchy kinda like like 1:40 mark in this song http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/99292

hard to explain...
In any case good song!

Last Try Revelation Last Try Revelation

You have potential!

Overall this is well made. However if you want this to go from good to great you need to kick it up one order of magnitude higher. Shortly after 2 minutes in I think you need to add more to it. I know you add the kick and a little bit around 2:30 but that just isn't enough. Make it a little more active/energetic and introduce more of a melody shortly after 2 mins! Hope this helps!

MaelouX responds:

Thanks a lot for this review !
When I've created this music, I've kept in my head the idea to make the beat and the melody more and more present. I'll try to include your ideas;)

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

Well made

Overall great song, the only suggestion I have is to adjust the volume levels of various instruments as the base overpowers them and makes it so you can barely hear them.

Rig responds:

Sounds fine to me.

Balad of the Sorry One Balad of the Sorry One

Well well

I decided to listen to some music while doing homework to make it a less painful experience. I got up to grab some food and found myself spontaneously busting out in dance moves to this music XD

Nice job!

lordzeppo responds:

you could actually dance on this? :P

Cry by Novenda Cry by Novenda

Professional

This is very high quality music. Could you please add the lyrics to the authors comments box for this and future songs?

Keep up the excellent work.

Psybot - Journey for the light Psybot - Journey for the light

Excellent

Great song. Great beat. Memorable melody. The only problem is the last 45 seconds or so of the song is silence. Please fix it or cut it out so I can put this song on my ipod!

Aspasia Aspasia

Nice to see something a little different!

I've downloaded some of your previous songs but stopped because I felt they started being a little too similar, and always had that guitar that wasn't a very good guitar. Like the melody you chose for it was awesome, just the quality of that guitar sound wasn't the best. But this is a nice change from that and I'll be downloading this song and putting it on my ipod.

This song has some good variation to it and keeps you interested. Keep up the good work and keep trying to find more and better quality instruments to use in your pieces!